Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wednesday 9th November 2011

Hello Followers! I was not able to be on site today and Gordon has kindly posted this report:-

  There were, I think thirteen bods on site, with Rod and Terry doing block moving duties with the dumper truck, myself and Peter H doing the final setting out checks with the offsets on platform 1B, I am now confident that the position of the rebars and blocks are ok, and the proposed platform setting out marks look true with the human eye. More cutting and burning took place at the proposed car park area, we really need the drot to do a muck shift, and level the area. More brick laying was undertaken on platform 1A, which seems to be coming along in leaps and bounds. Overall not a bad days work, as always.

I am hopeful of having some pictures also and will post these as soon as I get them. And here they are - Thanks Peter:-
A Trojan effort Rod and Terry!
A Load of Corbelling!

Attention to Detail
The Apaches answered back!

The Christmas cards with Fred Leas watercolour of the Cornishman at Broadway are now available. They are superb! Packs of 5 cost £3.50 and are widely available around the Railway, including Marguerite's at the Broadway Site. If you want to contact me I will arrange for packs of cards to be posted worldwide, having pre agreed the  postage costs. Use the Contact Link on www.BroadwayStation.co.uk

No comments: